Monday, June 4, 2012

A Winner, New DT, and Funny Challenge

Happy Monday Everybody!!!
We have a few announcements to make before we continue on this week's challenge...which is going to be hilarious BTW...First...I think it's been a while since we've given something away so I'm going to choose a random challenge player from last week's SUMMERTIME Challenge and hand out a $5 Gift Certificate to......drumroll..........
Emily L of Scrappy Sweet Creations
Congratulations!!!
Contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com
to collect your prize!!!

Next, I would like to thank EVERYONE that applied to our Design Team Call!! It was a tough choice as every every applicant would be a welcome addition to the Totally Stampalicious Team but, alas, we could only choose three. Please be sure to apply the next time we do a Call Out!

I am thrilled, excited and super honored to announce our THREE NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!!






Welcome ladies!!!! We hope you'll enjoy your time with us!!!

Our Challenge this week is to
Get your Giggle On!! Create a funny card or project!!!
Now here is the rest of the Stampalicious Dream Team with their fabulous eye candy!!!









Now it's your turn to GET YOUR GIGGLE ON!!! Just leave a link to your hilarious card or project on your blog or on-line gallery using the Mr. Linky below!!


8 comments:

  1. ha ha this was fun, great cards everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the newbies....and way to go on the cards, super cute, funny....awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the new girls! and thanks everyone for the card giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of funny cards.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love humour and bugaboo is awesome! Thanks for a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, DT - I use some of those images a lot - and there are some new ones I think I need to get!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my mr linky isnt working
    here is my card :)
    http://leokc34.blogspot.ca/2012/06/bugaboo-and-pio-swap.html

    if you get him working let me know and i can come back to submit

    ReplyDelete