Sunday, September 19, 2010

3 Ribbons Challenge!

Happy Stampalicious Monday!!!
We have another fun challenge for you but before we get started with that, we thought we'd give something away to one of our players from last week's Bookmark Challenge!!

We've got a $5 gift certificate for (drumroll please)

Kerstins Kartenblog
Please contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com

Now onto this week's challenge! I don't know about you but I have a GINORMOUS ribbon stash and could use a little incentive to use some of my beautiful ribbons!!
So this week we want to see at LEAST 3 Different Ribbons on your car or project!!! Let's see what the DT came up with!!


Monique - For the Love of Paper created this card for a Cure using our Breast Cancer Stella!!


Laurie - On the Bright Side created a fancy schmancy shopping list notebook!! LOVE these colors and LOVE Shopping Cart Stella!!



Melissa - My Paper Obsession
used Bubble Bath Scarlette and some GORGEOUS stitched ribbon...how fun!!!


Sue aka Coffeestamper used some beautiful blue ribbon here as a beautiful accent to this sweet Angel Bear!

Now it's your turn to break into that ribbon stash and show us what you got!! Just remember to link your card back here 'cuz you jsut never know when we'll be giving something away to one of our lucky players!!



2 comments:

  1. Great challenge, I love all the examples, I always forget to use ribbons, so this challenge really forced me to remember them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge, and thanks to Coffeestamper on SCS who gave me a heads up on it!

    ReplyDelete