Monday, August 16, 2010

Stampalicious Color Challenge!

Happy Stampalicious Monday!
We've got another challenge for you but before we get into that, I think we should give something away!!! Don't You?!!

How about a $5 Gift Certificate to one lucky player that joined us in last weeks One Layer Challenge?!! I know how difficult those kinds of cards can be so it's really only fair!! LOL!!

Congratulations to
Cat's Creativity Corner

Please contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com
to claim your prize!

You just never know when we're going to be giving stuff away so be sure to play along every week and don't forget to check back to see it YOU are one of our lucky winners!!

Now on to this week's challenge!! I thought it would be fun to play with one of my very favorite color combos!
Pink Black and White!

Here's one from me, Joycelyn - Stamps 'n' Coffee using Scarlette Scarf!

Oooh!!! Check out our Ultra Glamorous Glam Kitty from Becky - Stampin' For Fun!!


What a gorgeous creation from Monique- For the Love of Paper...every element here is PERFECT!!!


Hee hee...look at the little Button Lollipop Melissa - My Paper Obsession created for Desiree!!! How SWEET!!

And here's a fun circle card using Bentley from Lynnor-Just Add Glitter!!! LOVE it!!!


Now it's your turn to show us your stuff using the Pink, Black and White color combo!!! Just leave a link to it below with our handy dandy Mr.Linky!


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed working with these colours. Not a combination I use too often. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where the Mr. Linky button is, but my creation for this challenge can be found here:
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2010/08/pink-starry-night.html
    Thanks! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was unable to link my card, so here it is:
    http://myscrappyspot.blogspot.com/2010/08/chill-out.html

    ReplyDelete