Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stampalicious Monday #3- HUGE SALE!

Yep that's right! We've decided to offer an AWESOME promotion in the Totally Stampalicious store but before I tell you all about it, I'd like to announce the winner of last weeks challenge!!

Drum rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!


Sarah Ketchum!!
Please contact us at totallystampalicious@gmail.com so we can hook you up with your $25 Gift Certificate!! Thank you so much for playing and we hope you'll join us again!

And now for the REALLY BIG SALE!!! We are offering 40% off ALL of our stamps sets until Tuesday 7PM EST!!!! If you haven't been by the store recently, you might not know that we just released TWO new stamp sets last week so be sure to check them out!

It's been a wild and crazy week but I do have one creation using our Rockin' Frawg that I'd like to share with you!


Thanks so much for stoppin' by for Stampalicious Monday and we hope you'll take advantage of the awesome savings we're offering!!!

2 comments:

  1. Joycelyn, this card totally rocks!!! I love the funky textures and colors that are so perfect for this guy!!! One super fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card - the texture is amazing! BTW, is the store having connection problems? I am trying to place an order and have only been able to add a single set to my cart. It has timed me out every single time I try to add another :(

    ReplyDelete